Gonna have to try the Gay Whopper just for fun. Suspect I'll be giggling over how many times the words "Gay Whopper" come out of Kevin "Kip Dynamite" Swanson
Listen to it yourself if you dare at Generations With Vilenesss... err 'Vision"
Start that cheesy bad canned music....
Claiming Gay wasn't a thing back in the 1950s and before. Oh really? Just finished reading 'Royal Panopoly' by Carolly Erickson and there were TONS of gay British monarchs going back to the year 1100 AD well before the 1950s.
- Gay- 11
- Gay Pride - 14
- Gay Agenda - 4
- Gay Whopper - 30
- Homosexual Rainbow stolen from Bible - 5
- Homosexual Rainbow - 3
- I Love My Two Moms - 3
- Lost Appetite For Whopper Now - 2
- We Are All The Same On The Inside - 10
- The Heart Is Wicked Above All Things - 3
- Mispronouncing words - 19 (sounds like a spitting goat with a hard "Th" sound)
- Palagient (sic) - 2
- Hitler - 1
- Jeffrey Dahmer -5
- Incest - 3
- Pedophilia - 4
- Bestiality - 3
- Cannibalism - 4
- Korean Cook Book With Dog Recipes - 1
The wrapper is making Kevin and pals lose their minds
Commercial for his stupid father son conference with all the anti-homosexual ultra masculine doings..
Don't be caught eating your Proud Whopper on Judgement Day
- Eat at ChikFilA instead - 8
- Boycott Burger King - 3
- ChikFilA Being Discriminated Against For Being Christians - 4
- ChikFilA Not Homophobic - 3
- Canadians Fleeing To America - 1
- Canada Arrests Righteous People - 2
- Serial Killers - 6
- Elton John King of the Homos - 9
- Whoring Out "Apostate" - 5
- The Sin of Being a Christian - 4
- Jesus is about judgement -4
- Pray that Elton John finds "THE RIGHT CHRIST!" - 2
- Book of Revelation - 1
- Anti Nominism - 6
- Adultery - 2
- Pornography - 1
Rolling my eyes here..... lots of theological twister going on.
Quote of the day "Jesus came for the whole enchilada"
The word above I have spelled out as "Palagient"? Both my husband and I, both of us with advanced degrees from real universities, could not figure out nor find in the online dictionary any word close to it. Swanson pronounced it as "Pa- Lay- Gent" Is this a new evangelical fundy theology word he's bandying about? Please let me know if you know what it is.
Now I want a damn Whopper for dinner. Thanks, Kevin, as I need a zillion calorie Whopper like he needs a tongue piercing that would give him even more trouble pronouncing words.